|1. A buyers premium of 12% will be added to the "hammer price" of each lot.
2. Successful bidders should make full payment and pick items(s) within three days following the auction unless shipping arrangements have been made. Lots not claimed by 6:00 pm the third following the auction will have a 5% handling surcharge added to the buyer's premium as described in item one above. At the discretion of Sunset Auction, Items unclaimed may be resold at a future auction at the full commission. Bidders may realize a gain or loss on sale. Lack of payment may also result in the removal of bidding privleges and removal of access to on line bidding pages.
3. All items are sold "AS IS WHERE IS"......ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Bidders are responsible for previewing merchandice before bidding. Contact a Sunset Auction professional to inquire about physical condition of merchandise. (425-776-6716 or 1-866-776-8700)
4.The Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any unreasonable bid and has the option to sell or not to sell on one bid only as auctions are defined as sale by competitive bidding.
5. Auctioneer reserves the right to re-open the bidding if she/he determines that a bid(by whatever means offered) was in place as the "hammer was falling"
6. Auctioneer reserves the right to: consolidate or split lots, without notice, to withdraw lots prior to sale of said lot(s).
7. All descriptions and counts are believed to be correct. However, Sunset Auction will not be responsible for errors
in nomenclature or count. Bidders are responsible for previewing items before purchase.
8. Sales tax must be paid on all taxable items. Dealers who purchase for resale must file their resale permit numbers. The Buyer's premium is taxable.
9. We accept cash, check, Mastercard, Visa, Discover Card, and American Express.
|BUYER'S TERMS AND CONDITIONS|