|SUNSET AUCTION, LIVE
real time internet bidding
on line absentee bidding
multiple preview options
|1. A buyers premium of 12% will be added to the "hammer price" of each lot.
2. Successful bidders should make full payment and pick up item(s) within three days following the auction unless shipping arrangements have been made. Lots not claimed by 6:00 pm by the third day following the auction will have a 5% handling surcharge added to the buyer's premium as described in item one above. At the discretion of Sunset Auction, Items unclaimed may be resold at a future auction at the full commission. Bidders may realize a gain or loss on sale. Lack of payment may also result in the removal of bidding privleges and removal of access to on line bidding pages.
3. All items are sold "AS IS WHERE IS"......ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Bidders are responsible for previewing merchandice before bidding. Contact a Sunset Auction professional to inquire about physical condition of merchandise. (425-776-6716 or 1-866-776-8700)
4.The Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any unreasonable bid and has the option to sell or not to sell on one bid only as auctions are defined as sale by competitive bidding.
5. Auctioneer reserves the right to re-open the bidding if she/he determines that a bid(by whatever means offered) was in place as the "hammer was falling"
6. Auctioneer reserves the right to: consolidate or split lots, without notice, to withdraw lots prior to sale of said lot(s).
7. All descriptions and counts are believed to be correct. However, Sunset Auction will not be responsible for errors
in nomenclature or count. Bidders are responsible for previewing items before bidding.
8. Sales tax must be paid on all taxable items. Dealers who purchase for resale must file their resale permit numbers. The Buyer's premium is taxable.
9. We accept cash, check, Mastercard, Visa, Discover Card, and American Express.
|TERMS OF SALES|
|You've discovered Sunset Auction, Live - our live on line bidding service. The software that runs this service is proprietary and is hosted on a server located at our Edmonds facility. If you would like to try it, click the link below to go to the log in screen. From there, you'll click on a link, *accept the security warnings/certificates and log on with your name, password of your choice, and phone number. Log in will be enabled approximately 1/2 hour before the auction starts. You may also log on while the auction is in progress. From the log in screen you may preview the entire auction until the auction begins as well as leave absentee bids.|
|CLICK HERE FOR LIVE INTERNET BIDDING, PREVIEW & ABSENTEE BIDDING
ONCE you are logged in, FOR SMOOTHER OPERATION PLEASE US THE LOGOUT BUTTON
TO LEAVE THE ONLINE BIDDING PAGE.
PLEASE NOTE YOUR USER NAME AND PASSWORD.
OUR STAFF HAS NO ACCESS TO YOUR ON LINE NAME AND PASSWORD
*You'll need to accept the security warnings provided by your browser as described at the bottom of this page.
click here to download a root certificate authority which will allow your browser to bypass the security
warnings for our site
IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE GETTING TO THE BIDDING PAGE PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE CERTIFICATE BELOW
2012 certificates have expired. Click here to install a current root certificate for 2013
OUR PHONE NUMBER: 425-776-6716
ONCE LOGGED IN, FOR SMOOTHER OPERATION PLEASE USE THE LOGOUT BUTTON
TO LEAVE THE ONLINE BIDDING PAGE. Please make a note of your username and passwordd.
| ONLINE BIDDING TIPS
For better viewing you may wish to view full screen. To do this - Hit the F11. Hit F11 again to restore your screen when the auction is over....
Don't spend to much time on your decision to bid as the auction moves at a fast pace...Due to intrinsic delays in the internet, the lot may close before your bid is accepted....
Auctions move at a fast pace - bid fast.
We suggest that you place a few bids while the price is rising on items you desire. This gives our clerk a
"notification of interest" even if you are currently being out-bid by the floor bidders....
To log out, leave the bidding page with your back button or go to another url without closing the tab or window. This will enable you to log back in with the same bidder information during this auciton.
If your browser crashes or is closed, expect to log in with a new bidder name and password.
|*IF YOUR BROWSER IS MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER, A SCREEN WILL POP UP THAT SAYS:
"There is a problem with this website's security certificate."
YOU'LL BE GIVEN OPTIONS, YOU WILL NEED TO CLICK THE ONE THAT SAYS:
"Continue to this website(not recommended) "
|*IF YOUR BROWSER IS FIREFOX,, A SCREEN WILL POP UP THAT SAYS:
"Secure connection failed, or you can add exception"
YOU'LL THEN NEED TO:
CONFIRM SECURITY EXCEPTION
|We offer this service as a convenIence to our customers who are unable to attend the auction. Sunset Auction will not be held responsible for errors, failure to execute bids, or internet delays. All bids accepted will be executed subject to our conditions of sale and information for bidders as published below.|
|IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO VIEW PORTIONS OF THE WEBSITE AND YOU HAVE ACCEPTED THE SECURITY PROCESS, IT IS POSSIBLE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN BLOCKED BY OUR I.T. DEPARTMENT. COMMON REASONS FOR LOSS OF BIDDING PRIViLEGES ARE: FAILURE TO PAY AND PICK UP ITEMS WITHIN THREE DAYS, ATTEMPTING TO RETURN ITEMS PURCHACED AT AUCTION AND BID RIGGING . SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW.|